The historic city of Valencia has a lot to tell its visitors discovering its many places of interest:
- Historical center or Ciutat Vella
- The gardens of the river Turia
- The City of Arts and Sciences
- The Cabañal maritime district and the renovated Marina de València
- The Albufera natural park …
Heritage, art, history, gastronomy, sea and Mediterranean culture, tranquility and also hustle, tradition and modernity, urban nature and historical agricultural landscapes … you will not be able to resist visiting it again and again!
From the camper area its access is quick and easy using the Valencia Metro line 3, whose stop is about 500 meters away. In less than 30 minutes this metro line connects you with the city center. With a frequency of 15 minutes from Monday to Friday and 20 minutes on weekends and holidays, it has night time passing through on weekends, which is especially convenient when we want to enjoy the nightlife of the city.